Got any suggestions?

1. Generate sketch file from zeplin project

As a user, I should be able to create a sketch file from Zeplin project. something like download Zeplin project as a sketch app file.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ability to interact with website on pop out mode.

I'm loving the pop out mod for front-end work. It makes it so much easier to match the design pixel by pixel. My issue with this mod is when you lay over your pop out window into your web-app you loose ability to interact with the website, either right click inspect on an element or click somewhere on the UI you have to minimize pop-out window and put it back where it was when you are done, which becomes tiresome over time.

If we can make the window always stay in front and somehow when you right click you can…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Support Single Sign On (SSO) for tools like Okta

SAML support would help us give a more secure access to devs in a large company

225 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Keep both approved and developing (draft) versions of screen

Often we need to share some ideas with the team, while developing new versions of existing screens. It would be great to mark uploaded version of screen as "draft" so everyone understands that version is being developed, while the latest version still available as "approved".

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Export option for the team notes of the project

I would like to have an export feature to export all the notes of the team members with the project pages or atleast a consolidated list by version changes to back track and reference.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Allow Comment Reordering and Searchability

My team uses comments for annotating/documenting interactions on screen. Since comments are numbered in the order they are created, you can't reorder comments if you go back and add a comment. It would also be very helpful to be able to search comments for key words in the pop out right side nav.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Provide font-sizing based on em and rem

Instead of px measurements generated in the font style CSS, support rem and em measurements.

Ideally with an option to set the html base font-size. (Bootstrap 3 for example sets html's font-size to 10px, which allows 1.6rem to equal 16px, unless someone edits their browser's options to increase font size.)

258 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multitag

Able to filter with 2 or more tags

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Multitag

Able to filter with 2 or more tags

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Back button to take you from you came from (Prototypes with multiple pages)

I use the Prototype feature of Sketch often to make diagrams and flows, when I connect different artboards in Sketch that sit in different Pages and export to Zeplin, Zeplin navigation to go back and forth doesn't navigate sequentially as I want. For example Artboard 1 is in page 1, I click it and takes me to Artboard 2 in Page 2, when I click back button I want it to take me to Artboard 1 Page 1 but it takes me to the previous page of Page 2 instead, which is understandable, but would be nice that the back…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. View/export comments on screens without having to add portal access

It'd be helpful to be able to either export the screens with their relevant comments and/or be able to view comments in the "stage" link. When working with large dev teams, not everyone needs to be added to the workspace, but it'd still be nice for them to view any interaction specs that may be documented there.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fetching projects failed. We're experiencing a problem here, our developers are on the case. Please try again later.

I have this problem when exporting from Adobe XD to zeplin. I try many ways, but I can not fix this problem. Are you also have this issue?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. add LIVE Component Updates

Since components in the Styleguide are able to reference all the instances of use...shouldn't an update to those components also update instances in the design comps? Just seems like tedious work to also force someone to manually update all the design comps.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sketch to Zeplin to JSON/Apple News Format

Hope you are well. I wanted to contact you regarding the extension you created for Zeplin to export color and text styles to JSON.

I’m looking for a way to easily design articles in Sketch that I can then export through Zeplin as JSON files for Apple News. Apple News Format is in JSON. I wondered if the new component part of Zeplin could be exported as JSON component like Apple News Format.

I’m a graphic designer with some coding knowledge. However creating files for Apple News from scratch is a bit painful. So it would be great to be…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Advanced annotation that lets me draw on top of it on top of comments/notes. Sometimes I want to draw an arrow like "move this here"...

The notes are great, we use Zeplin to also be able to review with the team but sometimes when we review it with the team we make other comments that can't quite be explained with words. Sometimes arrows or drawings on top of the file is necessary. It'd be great if you could do that and treat it as a note but visually represent it with drawings.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. XD Export line-height translates in two ways (two different units)

XD Export line-height translates in two ways (two different units). One is without a unit and the other in pixels. This has confused the develop I the designer am working with.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Component History

It would be great if I could view a history of a component in the same way I can view the history of a screen. The most valuable function living in this feature would be the ability to inspect all past versions of a component.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Add tabs to the Zeplin app

Add tabs in the Zeplin app so you can view two screens at once. And add a shortcut to quickly jump between the tabs.
    I need to use this all the time to compare differences between screens and notes on screens.

Currently I have to use the web app in my browser as supplement, which is quite annoying.

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. UiLabel integration!

UiLabel integration for code exporting for iOS. No developers use the actual configuration. We need the UiLabel code!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Got any suggestions?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base