Got any suggestions?

1. Allow associating/linking a text style to a screen

I have had some text styles not link to screen appropriately (maybe due to embedded symbols) so it would be great if you could connect an existing text style to an element on the screen so the developers have the correct styling to use. This could be added where the "add text style" feature is in the inspector panel.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PDF export of icons independent of platform

Zeplin's a great tool, so thank you for the hard work. It's annoying that you have to choose a platform and are locked in to the set of assets you can download. We have common mocks and assets with Android, iOS and Web. With sketch, you just choose "make exportable" and specify your file types. I get that you tried to simplify it, but our designers now have to manage multiple projects for multiple platforms. Its an enormous amount of added risk in content diverging, extra unnecessary maintenance, and confusing to the developers that have to consume the content.

Please…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cannot export from Sketch without getting an error

Recently I can't export any of my artboards (no matter how simple or complex). I keep getting this error

"An SSL Error has ocurred and a secure conection to the server cannot be made."

Please i need help how to fix that, thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Remove the quick divide action when hovering between screens

It makes it too easy to inadvertently create an "Untitled Section" which can create problems when a development team is relying on section links to find the screens they've taken in. I've found no matter how scrupulous our team is this continues to happen. I don't think a quick divide feature is worth the net benefit when weighed against the complications of accidental sectioning, link breaking, and ultimately an unprofessional handoff between design and development.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Support Dark-Light mode in Zeplin

• color reference/link between Dark and Light mode of the app (manual or from Sketch)

• in ONE project iso creating one project for Dark and one for Light mode

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Possibility to limit "Zeplin Settings Link (zeplin-settings-web-item)" visibility in Jira

It would be great to be able to limit Zeplin Settings Link visibility in Jira to a specific jira-group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Exporting to Zeplin without saving Sketch crashes my Sketch file

Exporting to Zeplin without saving my Sketch file crashes Sketch completely. Unsure if the exporting plugin from Sketch to Zeplin is the reason for this problem, but it's the catalyst as it only happens when I click 'Export to Zeplin'. Has been happening to me for the last 6 months

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to FIX IMAP.AOL.COM NOT RESPONDING ERROR ON IOS?

Normally AOL mail works first-rate except once in a while when the users have confronted problems at the same time as the use of it on their iOS. The AOL mail stops responding every so often and you aren't able to test your emails. You have to test if you have entered the correct account information inside the mail settings alternative. Also, the network you're connected to must additionally be in proper operating condition.

The problem can keep to occur till right movement is taken to clear up it. It is important to consult a tech expert like AOL Customer…

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Create a plugin for Jira Server not only Jira Cloud

Hi,

I was excited to see support of Jira in 3.0 announcement. But once I get back to our Jira admin team to install the plugin I was disappointed to learn that It was Cloud only.

Would love to see support for Jira Server as well.

Best regards
    Cédric

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Zeplin Integration with Atlassian Confluence

This would be an integration with Atlassian's Confluence product. Confluence is a great place to store project pages and all associated content, requirements, meeting notes, status, etc... Creating a Zeplin integration would be super helpful. Ideally it would work like this:

Add the Zeplin Confluence component to a page. Configure it to show a particular group within a Zeplin project. The component would automatically update to always show the latest designs from a specified project group. The component could also optionally keep a version history to see how the project has evolved. Links could be provided to click through to…

1,070 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Match export options to sketch

When exporting images, I usually create them at @2 size (for retinas) and set export as 1x for @2 images and 0,5x for @1 images. Could you please match the export options from Zeplin pls?Currently the 0,5x export doesn't work. Thank you.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. More visible 'Update screens with the same name' option

When exporting screens now the option 'Update screens with the same name' is by default has the same state as it was during the previous upload. In this case one can by mistake update screens. To prevent this, it is better to show the option instead of hiding it behind a button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Access to source files in the Cloud

We have multiple designers on our team and cannot easily open up the source files from Zeplin...even if the working file is hosted in the cloud and has a URL (Google Drive, Dropbox, Sketch Cloud, etc).

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Jira pop-up cannot be closed (close button missing)

When I click on the image of mockup in Jira, pop-up opens but there's no close button to close it neither I can close it by clicking outside of the pop-up. I can only close it by clicking the pop-up to select it and then clicking escape button (it was hard to find) or by refreshing the page.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. "Expand" or "Collapse" all sections in web version.

On the Mac desktop app, it's possible to right-click and select "Expand" or "Collapse" all section in a project. However this feature is not available in the web version (nor in the Microsoft desktop app, if I'm not mistaken). When a project has a lot of sections, it can be cumbersome to scroll all the way down with all sections expanded. Would be quicker if we could simply collapse all and then navigate. Thanks!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Allow commenting and versioning for components in the global style guide

It's nice for developers and designers to be able to comment in the style guide if they have questions, or designers to make notes on components.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Version Control for Components/Symbols

Unfortunately there is only version control for the dashboard and not for components / symbols. For our customers and us this would be really helpful to see how single components looked before a change to be able to compare them. Why should only the dashboard have this crucial feature?

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Zeplin sees Photoshop layer comps

Zeplin right now can't see inside a layer comp in Photoshop. This means that there are no measurements when you export a design to zeplin. Layer comps allow the designer to work way faster, but the developer does not see the properties anymore of that layer comp

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dark Mode for Windows

It would be great if you add Dark Mode for Windows too :)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Connect Canon mx490 Setup

Canon mx490 setup printer is one of the trendy printers with multifunctional use. Canon, one of the best brand of gigantic printer machines, provides you the choice to connect wirelessly and make a regular configuration.

We will cover the fundamental measures to cover the Canon Pixma MX490 Printer wireless configuration, Canon mx490 Setup, Canon Pixma mx490 Setup, Setup Canon Pixma MX490 Printer for your device., Visit for more info:https://www.canonprintersupport247.com/blog/guide-to-canon-pixma-mx490-wireless-printer-setup/

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Got any suggestions?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base