I suggest you ...

HipChat integration

Similar to the Slack integration suggested, a method with which HipChat can get notified when changes are made. In our HipChat, commits and builds are put into the chat whenever developers make changes. Would be cool to have my design changes being integrated too.

177 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Lloyd Humphreys shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We also use hipchat and we already have connected bitbucket, jira, confluence, google calendar, google drive. Zeplin is the last one we need to be integrated in order to keep all information channels in one place. It would be awesome to get Zeplin integrated and to get updates when designs are uploaded there

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be too much to move everyone on our team to Slack and this is the only tool we use that doesn't integrate with HipChat.

• Rena commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'm working with a team that does not use Slack, but we are using Zeplin and liking it. Hip chat does not get good info from pasted Zeplin links. So, shy of an integration, how about a better preview image when I paste a link?

Feedback and Knowledge Base