I suggest you ...

Support Video or Animated GIF or Animated PNG

There are some transitions that can't be easily explained with prototyping tools. It would be great if there were a way to import a .mov and animated .gif or an animated .png. It could come in as reference and not need any callouts, dimensions or code snippets just display.

291 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Hugh shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes please! We're considering moving from InVision to Zeplin, but this is a feature we use a lot right now

• Aaron Research commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In my company we were seriously considering moving to Zeplin.
    But since we can't prototype Principle interactions in .gif we are going to stay in InVision, although it's much more expensive and worse than zeplin (we are 30 designers) 😭

• Ryan Fernandez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to be able to include looping animated GIFs or Quicktime videos in our Zeplin projects. As it stands now, we have to link off to an InVision Project Board to show motion studies.

It would be so amazing if there was a way to add the interaction videos made in flinto or principle to a comment hot spot within zeplin.

Agree, Zeplin can only store static assets. It would be great to store mp4's, mov's otherwise we end up with different file formats dotted all over place on Slack, Trello etc. Make Zeplin the one place for all assets

• Jörgen commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree as well. Somethings needs to be explained with an animated gif or video.

Feedback and Knowledge Base