Got any suggestions?

1. Etihad Airways Reservations-get 50%off,cheap flight tickets

Get best offers on booking tickets with Etihad Airways Reservations. Etihad Airways is the second largest airline of the United Arab Emirates.
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/etihad-airways-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. British Airways reservations-Online Flight Deals

Book an international flight ticket with British Airways reservations and get 50% off on every flight ticket. Easy and multiple payment methods.

For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/british-airways-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Cathay Pacific reservations-Online Flight Deals

Book an international flight ticket with Cathay Pacific Reservations and get 50% off on every flight ticket. Easy and multiple payment methods.

For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/cathay-pacific-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. WestJet Airlines reservations-Online Flight Deals

Book an international flight ticket with WestJet Airlines reservations and get 50% off on every flight ticket. Easy and multiple payment methods.

For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/westjet-airlines-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. volaris airlines reservations Number- Online Booking Help

Book a ticket with volaris airlines reservations and get best offers , cheap cost , family booking , couple booking. volaris airlines reservations has a highly educated customer care team.
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/volaris-airlines-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sun Country Airlines reservations Number- Online Booking Help

Book a ticket with Sun Country Airlines reservations and get best offers , cheap cost , family booking , couple booking. Sun Country Airlines reservations has a highly educated customer care team.
    For more information visit our website:- https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/sun-country-airlines-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Aeromexico airlines reservation Number- Online Booking Help

Book a ticket with Aeromexico airlines reservations and get best offers , cheap cost , family booking , couple booking. Aeromexico airlines reservations has a highly educated customer care team.
    For more information visit our website:- Aeromexico airlines reservations
    https://www.touretrip.com/airlines/aeromexico-airlines-reservations/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. How to Unlock Disabled Apple ID: iforgot.apple.com unlock

Smartphones has become a part of our lives, and people may get tired every time their password doesn't work. If you are an iPhone user and you are facing problems like Apple ID unlocking iPhone and iPad, then you should visit this article. Learn how iforgot.apple.com unlock iPhone/iPad password for guide go the provided link, and find the best way to unlock disabled apple ID.
    https://www.quickfixnumbr.com/iforgot-apple-com-unlock/

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Cape Air Reservations

Find great deals on Flight tickets on Eflighto and receive double benefit on tickets, Get Affordable Flight Tickets if you make Cape Air Reservations hurry book your flight now at an affordable price.
    https://www.eflighto.com/cape-air-reservations

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. download backups of projects with all notes in them

I would like to know if there is a way to download the project once finished working with it, as a backup for future reference.
    This would include all the assets, images, notes and anything that has been added to it.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Frontier Canada Cancellation Policy Cancel Flight

Under the Frontier Flight Cancellation Policy, when passengers cancel a flight or cancel their tickets by the departure date, the full amount will be charged as a "Show" fee. Passengers can claim compensation by filling out the Online Compensation Claim Form.

The cancellation policy states that if your flight has been canceled by the airline, be sure to return your egg online or offline. To save on service fees, cancel your tickets online.

Passengers will not be charged any cancellation fees if they cancel their tickets within 24 hours of the cancellation in accordance with the Frontier Cancellation Policy. After…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Alaska Airlines Manage Booking

How to Manage an Alaska Airlines Flight Ticket

Dial +1-800-305-6427 Have you just booked your preferred Alaska Airlines destination? But did you forget to add any required information or would you like to make changes to your current or previous booking? You can then use the Alaska Airlines booking option, where you can change your booking within 24 hours of your scheduled departure.

You can complete the Alaska Airlines Manage Booking process online with the steps below.

Go to the official website of Alaska Airlines, then click the Manage Booking section available at the top of the screen.
    Enter the…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Air Canada Cancellation Policy

Have you booked an Air Canada flight that you can no longer use dial +1-800-305-6427? Just read the blog to find out how to cancel Air Canada bookings. You can easily cancel your flight without going through long and complicated procedures.

Air Canada cancellation policy for your online flight

You can easily cancel your reservation if you can not fly for a certain day. If you cancel your Air Canada flight within 24 hours, you will not be charged a cancellation fee. Your refund will be made within 5-20 business days depending on the payment method you used to make…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Designated area for comments

Right now i have to reference a long list within a very small alert window. I'd like to see a more complex commenting page, where i can filter on comments that still need a response, or filter down by just the comments for me. Right now i'm using my unread emails from zeplin as a design to do list, i'd prefer to manage those to dos in the comments section.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Zeplin Slack Integration - "17 screens updated" , but really I only updated 1

It would be ideal if Zeplin knew how many screens were ACTUALLY updated. To save time, I export all my artboards from a sketch page to zeplin. I highlight shift+cmnd+A every artboard on a page and just export... this makes it easier to make sure hotspots are correct and faster then individually selecting boards. Often this confuses devs. So if the slack plugin mentioned the actual number of changed artboards, it would not freak out devs when they see a slack message saying "50 screens updated".

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Automatically saving comment when clicking away.

When I am posting a comment, please save the info as I click outside of the text input. I find this super frustrating that after I describe something and click away my comment gets deleted.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to manage members/settings from Mac OS app

Currently you cannot and you have to be redirected to the website to manage.

Aside from getting blinded by the white light, it kind of defeats the app purpose.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Show projects assigned to member

There should be a way from the member management page, to see which projects a member is assigned to.

This helps easily add/remove people from current/old projects.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Support dark mode color reference in styleguide

For current styleguide, each color only contains one RGBA value.
    It would be great if the same color contains another RGBA value which could be used for app development in dark mode.

57 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Navigate from an element in the styleguide to the project where it is used

Currently it is possible to jump from a linked UI element to the styleguide but not the other way around. I want to click on an element in the styleguide and see a list of all related designs that use this element. By clicking on the design I am forwarded to the project where the design resides.

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Got any suggestions?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base