Got any suggestions?

1. Navigate from an element in the styleguide to the project where it is used

Currently it is possible to jump from a linked UI element to the styleguide but not the other way around. I want to click on an element in the styleguide and see a list of all related designs that use this element. By clicking on the design I am forwarded to the project where the design resides.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Zeplin Style Guides Color Names

It would be awesome to have the zeplin style guide color names to be shown fully instead of it cut off. The developer and reviewer can't see the full label name and the role has to be changed to Editor for them to fully see it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Allegiant Air Reservations

Get cheap flights on allegiant airlines reservations at informationpapa.Grab the best deals on allegiant airlines flights booking and enjoy great savings on the allegiant for making reservations or changing existing reservations, confirming a ticket or schedule change, contact +1-888-441-7259
    For more information get in touch with us by just clicking the below given link
    https://www.informationpapa.com/flights/allegiant-air-reservations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Support dark mode color reference in styleguide

For current styleguide, each color only contains one RGBA value.
    It would be great if the same color contains another RGBA value which could be used for app development in dark mode.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add a new line on exported SVG's

My software engineering team is jokingly complaining every time they add SVG icons because they don't have a new line at the end of their code. Allow me to shut them up once and for all.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Publish a GNU/Linux release (i.e. Debian/RPM Packages, Snap, AppImage) with all features

See also comments in https://zeplin.uservoice.com/forums/255350-got-any-suggestions/suggestions/8594998-please-also-support-linux-os

Just to clarify: this is not about using the feature lacking web app.
    This is about having the regular releases with the regular features available in GNU/Linux.

Also keep in mind that the other issue can't be voted anymore because it is "completed".

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automatically saving comment when clicking away.

When I am posting a comment, please save the info as I click outside of the text input. I find this super frustrating that after I describe something and click away my comment gets deleted.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Caribbean Airlines Booking | Reservations Number

Caribbean Airlines Reservations

Get acquainted (gain, obtain) with present-day techniques that came from Caribbean Airlines Reservations. Or any other instruction, here you will find the steps for booking Caribbean airline tickets via +1-800-305-6427. Caribbean Airlines offers you the lowest airline tickets Cheap Caribbean Airlines flights on the official website of Caribbean Airlines. The official website of Caribbean Airlines is so convenient for users and easy to explore where you can easily book Caribbean Airlines tickets. To book Caribbean airlines, all you have to do is visit the official website of Caribbean Airlines, provide your details such as arrival, departure to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When going to the Microsoft Teams integration page, Zeplin should be listed

I wanted to add Zeplin integration to Teams, but it is not listed as a possible integration anywhere within the app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Eva Airlines Reservations

Fix your travel getaways with Eva Airlines Reservations.This time you have the power to get your entire family and friends bundle up together because the fares are outstandingly low. Travel as you save.For any assistance call on Eva Airlines Reservations 1-888-441-7259
    Know more :
    https://www.informationpapa.com/flights/eva-airlines-reservations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sun Country Airlines Reservations

To know how to book and grab best deals on SunCountry Airlines Reservations,we suggest you contact the airline by dialing the dedicated Sun Country Airlines Reservations Number +1-888-441-7259.Know more:
    https://www.informationpapa.com/flights/sun-country-airlines-reservations

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Rephrase 'Post' with 'Reply' in Notes overlay.

'Post' word in Notes overlay is confusing because my notes is already posted and I was wondering what would happen if I click this Post button, will it repost or post to somewhere/someone else, I wasn't sure. As a new member in my team, I don't want to mess up with it, so I had to create my dummy Notes and tried to clicked that 'Post' button, then I knew what it is for. Using 'Reply' word might be better, because when it's clicked, it shows reply text box.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sun Country Airlines Cancellation Policy

Sun Country Cancellation Policy

Finding information on how and when you can cancel your Sun Country Airlines flights. Do not be surprised if the information listed in full details the Sun Country Airlines cancellation policy listed below.

The following is the cancellation policy of Sun Country Airlines.

Sun Country Airlines allows you to cancel tickets only if you have reserved a seat from the airline's actual website or Sun Country staff.
    Compared to various airlines, Sun Country refunds the full amount if you cancel your ticket within 24 hours.
    Please note that your cancellation will be considered possible if you…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Toggle option so that alien users are unable to request workspace permission

Currently, alien users can request an invite to an organisation from a project page. Please provide an option to turn this off so that alien users are unable to see/click to request an invite

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Appearance / layer styles in Styleguide

It would be nice to add layer styles to the Styleguide area.
    This would be useful for common elements such as gradients, tints drop shadows or blurs that are used throughout our brand.

Colours, fonts, and components are great, but they are not the only things that define a brand these days.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. SVGs: Export paths only and show color values

Recent request from our developers to supply SVGs as 'path only' and no colour information as they define the colour in CSS. In Zeplin a flat SVG colour value cannot be detected.

As a work-around our developer is downloading the SVG then editing the SVG code to remove the colour info...

I googled a lot on this question and I cannot find a solution. I see the same conclusion here.
    https://medium.com/@jon.moore/unfortunately-no-invision-and-zeplin-do-not-read-color-overrides-1263764cd23b

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Add an indicator of open comments on the project screen

We're using the comments feature extensively, but having to go through all screens to scan for open comments is a pain. It would be nice to have a counter of open comments on each screen thumbnail so we can easily and quickly tackle any open issues.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Educational Blog

Education Touch is a leading blog website comprising interesting, latest blogs, news, trends, articles and many other updates related to education, exams, popular courses, top colleges and institutes, schools, digital marketing, coaching, businesses, companies, and much more. So, stay connected with us and please visit: https://www.educationaltouch.com/

For Guest posting or Advertising with us feel free to mail us at: info.educationaltouch@gmail.com

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Best Education Blog and Guest Posting Website

Educational Touch is a leading guest blog for education sector where you can get information about colleges, universities, results and courses in India. So, stay connected with us and please visit: https://www.educationaltouch.com/

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 32 33
  • Don't see your idea?

Got any suggestions?

Categories